Article Submission Form
Use the article submission form below for a faster approval or email us at Tips@blackweb20.com
All guest blog post submissions must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered for publishing on Black Web Media websites.
- Guest article and post submissions must be original and have never been published before.
- Guest authors may include a 2-3 sentence author bio in article submission. Byline/bio must include no more than 1-2 links to the author’s website, blog or social media profiles.
- By submitting this article you agree to not publish the guest post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other publications) for at least two weeks.
- All guest article content must be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- Guest article submission is not a guarantee of publication.
- Guest author must supply all links, images, and video for article.
- There is no minimum length for guest post, but guest authors are encouraged to have a minimum of 350 words.
- No affiliate links can be published in guest submissions.
- By submitting this article you, the Guest Author, understands that all content submitted is owned by Black Web Media, LLC.
- Guest author agrees to ensuring the success of submitted article by promoting the article on social media sites ( twitter, facebook, google+, stumbleupon, linkedin, etc) via the the post sharing links.
- Black Web Media, LLC has the right to modify article and/or title if needed.
- You must own the rights to use images or videos in the guest article or provide the correct copyright attribution.
- Article titles/headlines should be compelling and around 80 characters or less.
- No political party or candidate guest submissions are allowed.
- No adult content, racist, inflammatory, poorly written, excessive abusive or hate language in guest articles are allowed.
- Guest articles should fit the targeted audience of BlackWeb 2.0 and be consistent with the publications mission found here: http://www.blackweb20.com/about/
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any guest submissions.