The AT&T 28 Days speaker series features some of today’s influential and respected leaders offering their own unique perspectives in the areas of technology, media, business, politics, and fashion.
Last year Common served as the moderator and host of the series. This year’s moderator has not been announced yet but AT&T has revealed they are expanding having added four new cities to the tour.
Tour dates include:
- House of Blues, Monday, Jan. 16 in Dallas, Texas
- Scottish Rite Center; Wednesday, Feb. 1 in Oakland, Calif.
- Fletcher Opera Theater; Wednesday, Feb. 8 in Raleigh, N.C.
- Howard University-Cramton Auditorium; Wednesday, Feb. 15 in Washington, D.C.
- Ohio Theatre; Monday, Feb. 20 in Cleveland, Ohio
- Park West Theatre; Thursday, Feb. 23 in Chicago, Ill.
- Shriners Silver Garden Events Center; Wednesday, Feb. 29 in Detroit, Mich.
Three of the speaker series events will be streamed live at facebook.com/att28days. AT&T has also included an interactive sweepstakes on att.com/28days that will interface with Facebook and Twitter, for consumers to share inspirational comments and photos in relation to the series. When consumers post comments and photos, they will be entered for a chance to win technology prizes and autographed merchandise. .
The tour will kick off in Dallas, Texas at the House of Blues on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, Jan. 16.
Category: Events, Featured | Tags: 28 days, AT&T, black history, Business, innovation, motivation, speaker series, Technology, Tour