Moguldom Media Group’s MadameNoire.com premiered their new original web series, “She’s the Boss” today. Produced in conjunction with Moguldom Studios and sponsored by the General Mills Feeding Dreams program, “She’s the Boss” features an intimate view of the day-to-day activities of leading African-American businesswomen.
The web series was created to capture the business savvy, style, and spirit of New York City’s most successful black business women—the corporate executives and entrepreneurs who are transforming traditional notions of what it means to be a black woman in America.
The women selected for the show offer candid insight into both the peaks and valleys of life as a black female boss. Guests already scheduled for the series include leaders from a broad range of industries:
• Beauty—Ericka Dotson, Co-Founder and Creative Director of Indique Hair
• Entertainment—Michelle James, Executive Director and Chief of Staff of Bad Boy Entertainment
• Nonprofit—Meme Omogbai, Chief Operating Officer of the Newark Museum
• Fashion—Monif C., Founder and Owner of Monif C.
• Publishing—Danyel Smith, Editor-in-Chief of Billboard Magazine
The initial season of the show will feature 20 episodes of 5 – 6 minutes each
To see the first episode of “She’s the Boss” featuring Co-Founder and Creative Directive of Indique Hair, Ericka Dotson go to MadameNoire.com/ShesTheBossCategory: black media, Featured | Tags: "shes the boss", african american women, entrepreneurs, Madame Noire, Moguldom Media Group, webseries, Women