Podcast

Interview with Rocky Williform, CEO of StreetCred.com

logo.png

Black Web 2.0 sits down with Rocky Williform, CEO of StreetCred Media Group. StreetCred is a new social network and mobile distribution channel, targeting the hip hop culture. In this podcast we discuss StreetCred’s unique features, business model, and funding sources.

Check out BlackWeb20 on StreetCred.com. Feel free to join our squad.

Time: 33 min 27 secs

Listen Now in this post or listen in Quicktime:

[audio:http://www.blackweb20.com/audio/streetcred_final.mp3]

Comments

Julie99 says:

prom gowns that are sure to make a lasting impression at yourformal,pageant,or special occasion.

Cyrus says:

I agree with Ted. Sorry Kin, the work I performed for Rocky was fine. He just doesn't have the money to pay me which I know is my bad for not doing my homework. My advice to anyone working with Rocky Williform- Payment up front!

kindalld says:

Just finished listening to this…great interview. He gave a lot of good info. I am familiar with Rocky and his is upstanding. I read the above comment by someone. Rocky is savvy enough to know when he is being ripped off, so I would think that the person who made that comment is probably a person who most likely did not deliver what they promised and he caught on to it very quickly and di not get ripped off. there are so many people in the urban culture who talk a good game and dont deliver. Kudos to him for refusing to pay anyone who makes promises, over sells themselves and dont deliver.

Kin

kindalld says:

Kin

Ted says:

Rocky Williform rips people off and doesn't pay them for their work

Markus says:

Thanks Theo! We’ve got a wonderful guest list lined up. Can’t say who just yet, but stay tuned, you will not want to miss it.

Theo J. says:

Nice job on episode 1 of the podcast. That was a really good interview. I like his mindset on business and learned a lot. Are there more shows on the way?